[PLUG] network traffic shaping for servers

Patrick J. Timlick p.j.timlick at ieee.org
Sun Feb 23 18:55:33 UTC 2014

I found Russell's insights, and the wikipedia articles that he referenced
interesting and helpful.  Reference 14 of Bufferbloat article led me to
http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/ .  Netalyzr opined that I had excessive
buffering on my now deprecated Wrt54GL running Tomato 1.25 .  Netalyzr also
revealed other actionable items.  Recommended.  Well worth the what I paid
for it: nothing, except waiting a few minutes for results.   -- Pat