[PLUG] Can't connect to router admin page

Ronald Bynoe ronald at bynoe.us
Sun Feb 23 20:12:33 UTC 2014

Hey Russell,
I might be interested in running a Personal Telco node. The site seems to
have some amount of dated material, so for those of us considering the
idea, can you describe what it takes and what our next steps should be?

Also, since you have a lot of experience setting up AP hardware, do you
have any recommendations for 802.11ac hardware that's OpenWRT compatible?
My phone and laptop now supports it, and if I'm getting a new AP, I'd like
it to be as future proof as I can get.

(:

Pleasantly,
Ronald Bynoe