[PLUG] Myth Issue: Video Source Setup - Retrieve Lineups fails with SchedulesDirect

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 05:09:35 UTC 2014

Using DHCP, the other term for static assignment is reservation.  That is
what I find
on my netgear box.  It is typically associated with a portion of the LAN
side under dhcp.
In my netgear box, it one of two settings for the lan side.

When you provide a reservation you can also hand out a hostname.  Depending
on the
router, and where DNS is pointed, you could also get the name.