[PLUG] Server Crash: Lost Access to Local http Application [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jan 7 19:28:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, 7 Jan 2014, Ken Stephens wrote:

> Sounds like your configuration file may have been updated. Check for a
> backup copy. Restart your webserver.

Ken,

   The file was not updated: the same file from the 2013-12-21 backup is also
missing the 'include /etc/httpd/sql-ledger-httpd.conf' command. Strange.
Very strange.

   Anywho, I added that line just before the definition of the server root
directory in /etc/httpd that that fixed this problem.

   Now I need to figure out why I cannot properly re-start postgres and I'll
be able to get back to work.

Thanks,