[PLUG] Firefox Lost Printers

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jan 13 23:37:01 UTC 2014

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014, King Beowulf wrote:

> If clearing the .mozilla or .firefox folders works, you may have to do the
> same with the others.

Ed,

   That made no difference. But now I have a related interesting issue. I
deleted the entire ~/.mozilla/firefox/83alcj6t.default/ subdirectory then
restored it from the backup of 2 days ago. Firefox won't start because, it
tells me, there's already a process running. However, the process list shows
no firefox running.

   What might cause this message? And, how do I clear it so I can once again
run firefox as it was before I made changes that did not fix the printing
problem?

TIA,