[PLUG] Firefox Already Running (was: Firefox Lost Printers) [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jan 14 01:50:29 UTC 2014

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014, Daniel Hedlund wrote:

> If you restarted firefox between deleting and restoring your firefox
> profile, it's possible that it created a new profile in a second location;
> you should double-check that you ~/.mozilla/firefox/profile.ini file
> points to the correct directory.

Daniel,

   BINGO! Yes, there was the newly created .default directory in the
profile.ini file. Replaced that and firefox once again runs.

   BTW, Slackware-14.1 DVD arrived today. Tomorrow morning, in between
business work, I'll finish hooking up the new system and install 14.1 on it.

Thanks, once again, very much!