[PLUG] Chrome difficulties

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Jan 19 06:53:13 UTC 2014

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 20:56:10 -0800
Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com> dijo:

>That is nasty behavior.  Google is getting too big and sassy.  I like
>Chrome because it is fast, but I may abandon it if it keeps up this
>kind of stuff.  Have you tried Chromium?

Chromium is what I had installed. I never did try Chrome because I
assumed it would be just as bad.

It dawns on me that I am blaming Google, but in fact, since Chromium is
what I had installed, it is not Google's fault, strictly speaking.
Still annoying. And I don't know how much Google had to do with the
development of Chromium, so it may still be their fault.

For my alternative browser I use Opera. Both Firefox and Opera are very
fast on my computer. My only complaint is that both occasionally fail
to render a page perfectly.