[PLUG] Is this scripting?

Joe Shisei Niski joeniski at easystreet.net
Tue Jan 21 18:32:02 UTC 2014

What's the broader context for the questions (both scripting and
programming)? Out of context, i'd agree that the examples are indeed
scripting and programming. If you were applying for a job that required
scripting and Perl programming, the examples would merely be the start of a
conversation.

Joe Shisei Niski
Portland, Oregon, USA
至誠