[PLUG] ssh public/private key login authentication?

Steve Dum dr.doom at frontier.com
Sat Jul 5 02:02:33 UTC 2014

most recent distributions of ssh just use 'authorized_keys'.  It
wouldn't hurt having both, but then
you won't know which is required :-).  I guess, 'man ssh' will tell you
there right answer. But who reads docs.  (Ubuntu 14.4 no longer mentions
authorized_keys2)
Dont forget permissions for the .ssh directory (700)
steve