[PLUG] Icinga VMWare and network ports

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 03:22:58 UTC 2014

No,  I am not ready to move it to the ESXi yet, I am still running it in
VMWare
Player on a linux machine. I just want to add a 2nd network adapter, which I
have done, but for some reason it does not want to talk to the 2nd NIC card
on my machine. The first virtual adapter talks to the first NIC card just
fine,
but when I try to make the second one talk to the second card, no joy, I am
setting it up in bridged mode, if I use NAT I can not get back into it from
the
other network, just outgoing. I would like to use bridged so it gets it's
own IP
and I can access it remotely, once I have everything the way I want it I
will
move the VM over to the ESXi machine, I have several applications with
dual adapters running just fine there, it is on the VM Player that I am
having
issues.