[PLUG] Business Opportunity for Linux Setup

Damon Getsman damo.gets at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 21:41:47 UTC 2014

Rich, I am well aware that I've been in Portland just a week now, but this
is precisely the kind of virtualization that I have a few years of
experience in for a statewide medical WAN infrastructure before I got here,
in ND.  I'd be happy to provide a resume, or whatever info may be required,
in order to be considered for this.  If, of course, a newbie of my extreme
may be considered in the first place.

I could certainly use a bone thrown.  I've been a single father for 6.5
years and I got here with close to the last5 of my assets after everything
I've owned (except for what's in my vehicle) has been stolen.

Regardless, best wishes, and I'm glad to be meeting y'all.

-Damon