[PLUG] Reminder: The Community Leadership Summit is this FRIDAY

MJang mike at linuxexam.com
Fri Jul 18 01:46:52 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 14:29 -0700, Michael Dexter wrote:
> The free-of-charge and quite awesome Community Leadership Summit is this
> weekend starting Friday:
>
> http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/
>
> I know some of you are regulars but I encourage anyone involved in a
> group effort to attend.

My local boss speaks so highly of it, he told me to go (and take today
off in place of the Saturday of the summit).

My understanding -- if you run a community group -- or want to run a
community group, the OSCON Community Leadership Summit (an
"unconference") is the event for you.

Thanks,
Mike
(organizer, http://www.meetup.com/Write-The-Docs-PDX/ )

(ps. I'm on the agenda for 5 min at Ignite OSCON on Sunday afternoon:
"When a Tech Writer becomes a Systems Administrator")