[PLUG] A Firefox Observation

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Fri Jul 25 13:21:56 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 06:06:31AM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
>    N.B.: This is not a problem for which I seek a solution here, but an
> observation of PITA behavior by firefox.

>    Just out of curiosity, has anyone else seen this behavior? Perhaps it's
> specific to Slackware packages, but that makes no sense, either.

I had to go to my open firefox window to <CTRL>h and find out what you were
referring to.  The history bar is totally foreign to my FF browsing history.

The real PITA is it resetting my spell check language to Cuban on each restart.
The suggested edits of js files do not work.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity