[PLUG] A Firefox Observation

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:06:02 UTC 2014

Mine resets my spell check language to UK English, no amount of fiddling
will correct it, I have to go in and manually change it to US English every
time. I am slowly moving to Chrome, seems to be working quite well and
with the proper language. I have not looked real hard at the Spanish selec-
tions, I just set it up (I speak Spanish) for Spanish: The Americas.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 6:21 AM, Michael Rasmussen <michael at jamhome.us>
wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 06:06:31AM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
> >    N.B.: This is not a problem for which I seek a solution here, but an
> > observation of PITA behavior by firefox.
>
> >    Just out of curiosity, has anyone else seen this behavior? Perhaps
> it's
> > specific to Slackware packages, but that makes no sense, either.
>
> I had to go to my open firefox window to <CTRL>h and find out what you were
> referring to.  The history bar is totally foreign to my FF browsing
> history.
>
> The real PITA is it resetting my spell check language to Cuban on each
> restart.
> The suggested edits of js files do not work.
>
> --
>       Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
>     Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity
> "Shareholder value" is the root of evil.
>     ~ schwern

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.
The only container material that the USDA gives blanket approval on.