[PLUG] One More Thing

benjamin barber starworks5 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 05:18:28 UTC 2014

I tried slackware many many years ago, i think when slackware was still
running on linux kernel 2.0, and it was so hard to use that I stopped
trying to learn linux for several years until Redhat in 2001.

I love linux, but im not sure if I can find it in my heart to forgive
slackware, for the many sad sad nights it put me through.