[PLUG] Network puzzle

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:26:58 UTC 2014

Do you maybe have an IP conflict? doing 192.168.0 seems odd to me. I'm
not in charge of my home network, but it appears the the modem sets the
0 subnet, and everything else (printers, computers, whatever) lives on
192.168.1.0, set by our Netgear router.

Also, you say you have it set to

use x=0 to
100 for the printers

but I thought 192.168.0.0 would signify the 192.168.0 subnet in its
entirety, like specifying the whole net instead of just 1 individual
machine...  if I understand your wording it might try to set 192.168.0.0
for a printer...? Who knows just some thoughts :)

Have fun!
Ben