[PLUG] Dead machine

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 14:23:17 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Denis Heidtmann
<denis.heidtmann at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I understand your reasoning: if the PS fan runs after the
> momentary contact then at least without a load the PS is OK.
>
> -Denis

Well surprise!  This morning the computer started.  Got the "chassis
intrusion" message that I get occasionally.  Two presses of the front
panel switch and the thing is up and running.  The chassis intrusion
message is one of the reasons for believing that the battery needs to
be replaced.  How likely is it that these things are related?

-Denis