[PLUG] Debian Conference

tony mancill tmancill at debian.org
Tue Jun 10 03:25:57 UTC 2014

On 06/09/2014 08:22 AM, MJang wrote:
> Hi Tony,
>
> Thanks for letting us know that DebConf is coming to town!
>
> A couple of us where I work might be interested. We have explored your
> links, and do not see an agenda or a list of speakers.
>
> Please do let us know when that information might be available.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Hi Mike,

The call for talks just went out yesterday [1] and will remain open for
a month, so we'll have a better idea of the program in early July.  If
you'd like to get a flavor for the sorts of the topics that are
presented, you can take a look at the DebConf13 schedule of events [2]
(in alphabetical order, but the various tracks are in the left-nav).

Also, please feel free to propose a talk if you're so inclined.

Hope you see you there!
tony

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/06/msg00000.html
[2] http://penta.debconf.org/dc13_schedule/events.en.html