[PLUG] Compile error

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 15:17:26 UTC 2014

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 21:04:20 -0700
wes <plug at the-wes.com> dijo:

>maybe. give it a try and see what happens.

OK, in the cold light of the morning I did it, and it seems to have
worked without error.

But having successfully compiled qextserialport, I went back to the
Sleepyhead-code folder and tried make again. I got the same error
message as before:

cd sleepyhead/ && ( test -e Makefile
|| /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/qmake /home/jjj/Software/Sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/sleepyhead.pro
-o Makefile ) && make -f Makefile Project MESSAGE: Building with
QGLWidget gGraphView Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: serialport
make: *** [sub-sleepyhead-make_first-ordered] Error 3

So maybe qextserialport is not what I need, or maybe it didn't compile
properly. Or maybe I need to sacrifice a virgin to the sleep gods.