[PLUG] Eee PC 701

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 22:42:28 UTC 2014

I have an EeePC 701 with Ubuntu 8.01 that I haven't used in years.  It
was great for what it was back in the day.  But now it's a pretty
low-powered system and Ubuntu 8.01 was EOF last year.  Other than a
novelty item, the EeePC 701 may be not worth your time.

But be sure to let us know either way.

Regards,
- Robert