[PLUG] set-top streaming media devices

Rigel Hope gnu at rigelhope.org
Mon Mar 10 04:01:38 UTC 2014

this is "a companion to the Plex Media Server" -- the client. as
noted, the plex client is open source, the server is not. if there
were a raspi binary i might even consider running the server despite
it being closed source, but it appears to me it's only for x86 linux,
win, and osx. I have no desire to keep an additional x86 server
powered all the time for media.