[PLUG] Tuning httpd.conf

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 10 15:11:17 UTC 2014

   Yesterday I upgraded my server/workstation to Slackware-14.1 and have most
applications working as they should. However, my accounting software
(located in /usr/local/sql-ledger/) does not load when I enter the URL
localhost/sql-ledger/login.pl in the browser.

   I suspect that the new httpd.conf restricts access to that directory;
there are quite a few changes from the previous version of the config file I
used. Would one of you httpd exerienced folks take a look at httpd.conf and
see what I need to modify to access this application?

   /etc/httpd/httpd.conf includes /etc/httpd/sql-ledger-httpd.conf and I can
send a copy of that file, too. It's almost certainly an access restriction
and I'm not seeing it.

TIA,