[PLUG] SD cards that enable wifi

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Mar 10 18:34:21 UTC 2014

I have one for my digital camera Wifi PRO X2 from these guys
http://www.eye.fi/

Have  not used in a year or so, it is currently in the lost category.

When I got it there was quite a bit of Linux hacking with it, not sure
where things are at now days.

And when I got it there other ones were not available.

As far as the Wi-Fi part, getting the signal out of my camera was 'ok'. By
OK I could get a lock when the camera was about
5 feet away. I think the only thing that
saved the day was the door that covers the SD CARD and Battery was plastic.
vs. metal or nickel
sprayed.