[PLUG] Tuning httpd.conf [ALMOST RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 10 21:42:18 UTC 2014

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   /etc/httpd/httpd.conf includes /etc/httpd/sql-ledger-httpd.conf and I
> can send a copy of that file, too. It's almost certainly an access
> restriction and I'm not seeing it.

   Almost there! I found the reason but now have what should be a minor
glitch to fix. First, the reason:

   Apache-2.4 dropped Order and Allow and replaced them with 'Require all
granted'. I made those changes in httpd.conf but not in
sql-ledger.httpd.conf ... until just now.

   Second, the glitch:

   When I enter the URL http://localhost/sql-ledger/login.pl I see the source
code for that page, not the login screen. Anyone have ideas how I fix this
last issue?