[PLUG] Tuning httpd.conf [ALMOST RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 10 22:55:15 UTC 2014

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014, King Beowulf wrote:

> to run perl scripts in Slackware you need mod_perl which is not
> compatible with apache 2.4.x shipping with Slackware 14.0 and 14.1
>
> You may have to downgrade to apache-2.2 and then build/install mod_perl

Ed,

   That's what I thought looking at what my web search turned up. Just
recycled my 13.37 DVD so I guess I need to grab httpd-2.2.x from OSU. Wonder
if mod_perl is also there because this used to work before yesterday's
marathon upgrade session. Otherwise I'll have to find a mod_perl that works
and is easy to build and install.

Thanks,