[PLUG] Computer/Tablet/Phone Coordination

Mike Cherba mcherba at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:36:10 UTC 2014

I've had mixed Android devices and Xubuntu/Scientific Linux/Fedora
machines.  For synchronization of certain things I just use the google
ecosystem as others have suggested.  Contacts, email, etc.  I run chrome on
both of my android devices and occasionally my desktop to share bookmarks
and such.  For other files, I actually just use dropbox.  I've tried
various other solutions including manually synching up the android devices
to my desktop via USB, but this seems to be the most flexible.
                       -Mike