[PLUG] TONIGHT: March PLUG Advanced Topics:

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Tue Mar 18 22:42:31 UTC 2014

I would like to apologize in advance that the presentation tonight will be
a little light on material and more focused toward SystemTap than DTrace.

I will be giving away a couple of books at the end of the meeting.  One is
the official DTrace book with a ton of recipes, and the second is a
"Systems Performance" book that discusses both DTrace and SystemTap in
context of overall systems performance analysis.