[PLUG] Announcement: 20th Anniversary Meeting: Q&A with Linus Torvalds

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Thu Mar 20 07:00:12 UTC 2014

Portland Linux/Unix Group General Meeting Announcement

Who: Linus Torvalds
What: Questions and Answers
Where: PSU, 1930 SW 4th Ave. Room FAB 86-01 (Lower Level)
When: Thursday, April 3rd, 2014 at 7pm
Why: The pursuit of technology freedom
Stream: http://pdxlinux.org/live/
IRC: #pdxlinux on irc.geekshed.net

Date: March 24th, 1994
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.help
Subject: Linux Users Group!!!

There is a Linux users group forming in Portland Oregon, if you are
interested, email me at: ... our first meeting date has not been set,
but will be in April sometime.
Have Fun,
Sean

The Portland Linux/Unix Group is turning 20!

We are celebrating with a Q&A session with the person who inspired this
group of Linux and Unix users to come together and meet monthly for two
decades: Linus Torvalds

Many will head to the Lucky Lab NW at 1945 NW Quimby after the meeting.
Rideshares available.

Calagator Page: http://calagator.org/events/1250465879

PLUG Page with information about all PLUG events: http://pdxlinux.org/
Follow PLUG on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pdxlinux