[PLUG] Need some advice on how to mirror & synchronize folders across multiple Linux, Windows machines

Robert Miesen robert.miesen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:43:16 UTC 2014

I looked at both solutions and it's really looking like owncloud will
not only solve the data synchronization issue, but will also solve the
calendar synchronization issue I've had for a long time.

Thank you Michael and Roland for your suggestions: both these tools
should prove quite useful in the near and far futures!