[PLUG] Announcement: 20th Anniversary Meeting: Q&A with Linus Torvalds

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Thu Mar 20 23:26:12 UTC 2014

On 3/20/14 4:12 PM, Russell Senior wrote:
> Seems like the regulars should get preferential seating ;-)

JJJ raised the point that we may fill the venue.

I am waiting to hear from Dennis what the official capacity is.

I would prefer keep the standard PLUG venue and format which leads me to
think that RSVP might be the best route.

Can someone knock something out in Django/PHP or you name it on their
own site? We can use Eventbright or thereabouts but I prefer keep it
close to home. Time to implement a calagator.org RSVP feature? :)

Michael