[PLUG] Announcement: 20th Anniversary Meeting: Q&A with Linus Torvalds

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Sat Mar 22 07:07:15 UTC 2014

On 3/21/14 10:25 PM, benjamin barber wrote:
> I could bang out a django/php site, I looked at calagator.org and feel like
> someone else could probably do a better job at modifying it than me.

I pinged one of the Calagator developers and haven't heard back.

At this point, I say it's not worth the trouble to roll something that
wouldn't have long-term use such as a Calagator plug-in. That might not
work given that Calagator is wide open for editing...

So... while RSVP's are trickling in by e-mail, I will find something
given that personally don't want to track 50+ RSVP's.

Ping me if you DO want to hack something together ASAP.

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer