[PLUG] resizing log file viewer in Ubuntu 12.04

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 16:46:24 UTC 2014

More information.

If I drag the entire window down, away from the black bar (name?), I can
then resize to bring the bottom of the window onto the screen (it snaps to
the bottom).  In this position I can scroll to the bottom of the files.
 But if I move the window it snaps into the original height with the bottom
off-screen.  Maximize is greyed out.