[PLUG] Linux Distribution Timeline

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Mon Mar 24 22:45:11 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 02:45:39PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:29:10 -0700
> King Beowulf <kingbeowulf at gmail.com> dijo:
>
> >If you look closely at the the lines, you'll see which ones have "faded
> >out" ie inactive.
> >
> >This is an excellent graphic showing not only age and status, but also
> >lineage and pedigree!
> >
> >Unfortunately it hasn't been updated since 29-Oct-2012
>
> No doubt creating it was a great deal of research work. Just updating
> it would take significant time.
>
> I was thinking it might make a cool graphic to hang on the wall at the
> PLUG Oscon booth, or even better, at the next general meeting. I'll pay
> for the reproduction if someone knows the cheap places to take it.

Costco does ginormous prints for cheap.
Where ginormous == 20x30 and cheap == $8.99  They're ship it to you for $3.99

But seeing as how Costco is on my way home with a little route juggling I can get it done if people want it for the meeting.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity