[PLUG] Who's after Linus?

Rigel Hope gnu at rigelhope.org
Wed Mar 26 02:33:33 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Russell Senior
<russell at personaltelco.net> wrote:

> Actually, I'd like to see one on building "Tails" (the Tor live CD
> image) from source.  Tor sounds great, but being more sure it isn't an
> NSA "implant" by building it yourself from source would be better.

this gives you an opportunity to talk about
https://blog.torproject.org/category/tags/deterministic-builds which i
think is (probably) neat even though i dont understand it.

i'd be in favor of something encryption-related: tor, tails, etc. i
sometimes need to explain this stuff to people and i'm not very good
at it, so seeing others do it helps me.