[PLUG] Firefox 24.x: Automatically Clear Download History

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri May 2 15:46:26 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2 May 2014, Dick Steffens wrote:

> Isn't that the fat little downward green arrow near the upper right?

Dick,

   There is no fat green arrow (or man) anywhere in the firefox frame.

> If you click on that it opens a window showing the last three downloads
> and an offer to show all downloads. Click on show all and it opens a new
> window with the whole list, which offers the option to clear that list.

   When I'm downloading files, there's a Download button visible. Yes, I can
click on that and see the current download's progress as well as all
previous downloads. A right-click on that display offers the option (at the
bottom) of clearing the list. This is not the same as automatically clearing
the list when the download is complete.