[PLUG] [OT?] Physical storage of 'flash drives' and CD/DVD's

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Tue May 6 19:21:51 UTC 2014

Dick Steffens wrote:
> On 05/06/2014 10:48 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
>> I'm over cluttered.
>> I've ~25 USB flash drives and >40+ CD/DVDs.
>> As I'm on dialup, if I want another *nix that's 10-12 more DVDs.
>> Links to appropriate storage solutions appreciated.
>
> I still have 5-1/4" floppy drive storage boxes that work well for CD cases.

BUT can they still be bought?
I described such to youngster at local Staples and came away with
something suitable for storing individual CD/DVDs in their paper
sleeves if you never wanted to retrieve more than one at a time.

P.S. As one wag said - I'm in FAR suburbs A.K.A "fly over
country" - i.e. SW MO -

SHOW ME ;/