[PLUG] [OT?] Physical storage of 'flash drives' and CD/DVD's

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Wed May 7 14:19:04 UTC 2014

Dick Steffens wrote:
> On 05/06/2014 12:21 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:
>> Dick Steffens wrote:
>>> I still have 5-1/4" floppy drive storage boxes that work well for CD cases.
>> BUT can they still be bought?
>> <snip>
>>
>> SHOW ME ;/
>
> Mr. Google turned up a few with the foo, "cd storage boxes"

DUH ;/
The attache case wouldn't be suitable as I keep my DVDs in jewel
cases and I'd only want to carry no more than a dozen with me.
The trays have the same problem as the ones I got at Staples - no
room for some sort of index tab.

However playing with the search terms I came across very
different solutions from IKEA and Rubbermaid. Now with my
thoughts kicked out of ruts I should be able to find something
locally.

Thank you.