[PLUG] When Google dislikes you

Ronald Bynoe ronald at bynoe.us
Fri May 30 15:08:29 UTC 2014

Your ratio is higher than that even, although I operate my own domain, I'm
using Google Apps for this domain's email hosting.

It's an interesting thought experiment. It reminds me a bit of Orson Scott
Card's Ansible network, and Jane. I think he was describing a similar
concept but used a FTL network to abstract it from reality soche could tell
good sci-fi without being accused of being a "Skynet Alarmist"

Pleasantly
Ronald Bynoe

Or am I...? Maybe I'm the Akami AI masquerading as Ronald, I really should
have signed this email with my PGP key...