[PLUG] Headless Linux Machine

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 20:48:26 UTC 2014

Hello Ginger,

I cannot speak for  the Linux clinic, but if you are up for an
adventure, you can try a few things before going.  Here are two
possible options:

1) attach an external monitor and install linux as you normally would
2) attach a single-port KVM switch[1], connect to it, and install as
you normally would.

As for Ubuntu or RedHat, they are both good distros.  Since you are
familiar with CentOS, you may want to try that one first.  Then repeat
with Ubuntu.

Good luck and let us know how things turn out.

[1] http://www.lantronix.com/it-management/kvm-over-ip/spider.html

Regards,
- Robert