[PLUG] Debian Debootstrap and Multistrap - instructional material?

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Mon Nov 24 22:58:47 UTC 2014

A slightly tongue-in-cheek description is of my goal is an
inanely minimal Debian Squeeze install from a complete set of
physical DVD's.

Summaries of my last attempt are at threads beginning at
and

http://lists.pdxlinux.org/pipermail/plug/2014-September/081059.html

My theory is that if I make my attempt guided by documentation I
haven't seen before I won't make the same set of mistakes as last
time and thus may have a chance of success.

My goal this time is educational making any install using
debootstrap &/or multistrap.

Notes:
   I signed last message in second thread "He Who Graspeth at
Straws" ;/
   I purposely have not reread above threads in order to have a
fresh start.

Thanks