[PLUG] SeaGL?

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 22:46:22 UTC 2014

Check AirBnB. I use it at times when I travel and the hotels are outside
of what I consider a proper price for a bed. (And the solutions that are
at hand are bedbug hotels, can not afford a infestation). We also host
so we are familiar with it, and you can find nice places at good prices.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 3:26 PM, elcaseti . <elcaseti at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's at least one hostel in Seattle that seems good.  I can't remember
> the name, but I may be able to track it down.  I'm not familiar with hotels
> in Seattle.
>
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM, glen e. p. ropella <gepr at tempusdictum.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On 10/03/2014 03:07 PM, elcaseti . wrote:
> > > I am, although I live near Seattle.
> >
> > Even better.  Do you know of any good places to stay?  I'll probably end
> > up forking out the cash for a hotel.  But I'd like some sense of it
> > before I commit.
> >
> > --
> > glen ep ropella -- 971-255-2847
> >

> --
> Free Geek Seattle- Helping The Needy Get Nerdy
> http://www.freegeekseattle.org/
> https://groups.google.com/group/freegeek-seattle/topics?hl=en

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.
The only container material that the USDA gives blanket approval on.