[PLUG] Looking for a good Domain Registrar

Robert Miesen robert.miesen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:41:02 UTC 2014

I've finally had the time to take a look through the various
recommendations that everyone has given and I think I'll give gandi.net
a try. They also offer SSL certificates and hosting solutions, so they
could be a useful turnkey total web presence solution for my clients!

Thanks to everyone for giving such useful advice!