[PLUG] New computer working on old computer

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Sep 5 20:22:02 UTC 2014

Jason,

Not to hijack your thread, but how do you like your Bonobo Extreme? I am
thinking of getting new System 76, and I am deciding between the Gazelle
Pro or maybe the Bonobo Extreme. However, the Bononbo Extreme looks like a
beast, and may not be that portable. Is this your first System 76, or have
you used them in the past? I have been happy with lots of Dell laptops and
servers, but the new XPS 15 is a nice system, but has a real heat problem,
and I don't need another space heater in the house.

Thanks!

Mark