[PLUG] Question About RAID and LVM - Ubunu 14.04

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Sep 19 04:05:36 UTC 2014

Loren,

Thanks for you comments.  As I said in my first post, I used ubuntu server
to install both raid and lvm, and then installed ubuntu-desktop. The image
in my second post is from the text based ubuntu server installation process.

I guess I could try it again, but I don't see how anything would change.

Thanks,

Mark