[PLUG] Hosting remote access on linux server

wes plug at the-wes.com
Wed Sep 24 00:03:43 UTC 2014

There are plenty of possible solutions which involve collecting the data
however we want and then providing it to the application via whatever input
or import methods it accepts.

It all depends on the specific technologies involved. If the software is
web-based (be it Microsoft-only or not), and it provides sufficient
controls to keep users looking at only their own data, there's no reason
this couldn't be accessed directly over the web (securely, of course). If
it's not, things will get more complicated as we have to determine what
information to collect, how to collect it, and how to get it from point A
to point B.

-wes