[PLUG] Adding timestamp to log file entry

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 18:29:43 UTC 2014

That seems to be an issue with the dhcp server configuration.  Yes, they
can set the reservations to be very short but to constantly shift them is
overkill - especially if you have a business account.
Do you know your netmask?
That is a class A address space that is being used so 16,777,216 hosts in
the 50/8 network unless
it is being segmented.