[PLUG] Mailman Configuration Question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 2 17:29:51 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015, wes wrote:

> Yes, this all sounds normal to me. You might consider writing a
> descriptive web page and include the email methods to manage mailman. Like
> the new person who wants to subscribe to a list would email
> list-subscribe at lists.appl-ecosys.com (it is _so hard_ not to write "apple"
> while typing that domain), etc.

wes,

   I can try, but the potential audience is not at all tech savvy. Most are
pre-computer-era in age, struggle with M$ applications, or don't have more
than superficial familiarity. The types who used to look for the 'any' key
on keyboards and used the optical drive as a nifty cup holder.

   Your suggestion is worth trying.

Thanks,