[PLUG] Certified Ethical Hacker

Tyrell Jentink tyrell at jentink.net
Tue Apr 14 22:39:07 UTC 2015

http://www.eccouncil.org/certification/certified-ethical-hacker

I saw New Horizons offering classes towards that certification back when I
was in High School (So, 2002-04ish?).  I wanted to take it, but my parents
didn't like the idea.  I haven't really had the opportunity to pursue it
since, but I will probably look into it after I finish my current
educational pursuits.