[PLUG] Mail rejected - advice to resolve?

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sun Aug 2 00:40:15 UTC 2015

Hotmail thinks I'm a nefarious netizen.

 The mail system

   <tonyhilREACT at hotmail.com>: host mx1.hotmail.com[65.55.92.136] said:
   550 SC-001
   (SNT004-MC1F37) Unfortunately, messages from 173.246.104.35 weren't sent.

Code 550 SC-001 is:

    Mail rejected by Outlook.com for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection
    may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain
    reputation. If you are not an email/network admin please contact
    your Email/Internet Service Provider for help.

The content of the mail is conversation about the upcoming Oregon Star Party.
Leading me to believe the 550 is generated by the IP/domain reputation.

How do I get Hotmail to take my domain off of their shit list?

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity