[PLUG] Chrome will not save my password

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 16:31:19 UTC 2015

I am attempting to set up Chrome in my new system.  I have two gmail
addresses.  One is associated with my Google account.  Chrome saves the
password for the non-google account gmail, but will not save the password
to the other.  I have googled around on this issue, but cannot make sense
of the numerous solutions offered.  Many seem to apply to older versions of
Chrome.  At this early point in setting up the system I could uninstall
Chrome and start over, but I want to understand how to avoid the issue if I
choose that route.  Ideas?

Thanks.

-Denis